I have watched the parade of hurt feeling this last week in many different places. Everyone seems to be in pain or the edge of disaster. I think it's time I post my annoying sarcastic feelings on the subject. If you have read any of rants before you know I no love for attitudinal people or any patience for some peoples ideas of pain and suffering. If you haven't read any, be warned, I'm not a patient person and quickly tire of Bullshit. I also do know that if I say anything I WILL offend someone. All I can say to this is Grow up! Life is not fair, people have different views and if you believe those views are wrong fucking prove your side. Don't just spout your hole at me. That is all I ask. If I agree or disagree with your rejoinder doesn't matter, if it stated well and is not just condescension I will thank you for it.
Now on to the Rant:
1) Everyone who believes there Drama is so horrible or that their roommate/parent/significant other is awful because they don't let you do X (where X is something meaningless, like watch a show or join a club, etc...). I have only this to say to you, your problems concern me not a single iota and you have been clumped into the group I like to call...Whiners.
2) If you feel that every issue needs to be argued with violence, well your just an idiot and I hope anybody that is currently your friend learn this and leave you alone until you grow up. PS: Karma's a bitch and there is Always someone bigger and far more dangerous than you. Think about it.
3) (Here's one I know I'll nasty grams for.) I don't give a flying fuck what your sexual orientation is. NOT ONE BIT. If your greatest dream is to run across the African Savannah ass raping Elephants, Good luck. But do NOT tell me about it or tell me it's your right. I don't care and TMI. And if one more jackass tells me that there preferred orientation is as persecuted as Blacks were in this country I think I will become a member of society number 2. I do not think that you be dragged outside, in Boston, and beaten until you die from internal injuries. I do suggest you stay out certain areas of the South and Midwest, but I think that is more of an aberration than the norm anymore.
4) Yes I live in Arizona. No this does not make me a pedo or a Christian nut-bag or a racist, I don't care what the media is telling you. My best friend is Gay, I have friends of numerous 'colors' (I hate that term), and I can count past ten.
5) Be a Fan, not a fanboy or otaku girl. Nuff said.
Here's a couple of things everyone can do to make this world better:
a) No, your religion is not better than anyone else's so before you spout off remember the words of a very smart person. or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." (might have been Jesus)
b) If you want to find equality for your sexuality. Be gentle, don't throw your whatever into others faces. Be respectful. A lot of people would be more accepting if you did this.
c) Your personal tragedies are only tragedies to others when they are real. The cancellation of a show or your seam being ripped are not part of that equation. Drama only works when there is something to be dramatic about.
d) Generally I think the most important things we could do is think before we speak, consider others feeling. Remember your not alone in this world, it would be a much better if you at least listen to others opinions and find out why before telling them they are stupid. This applies to everyone but society #2.
Remember people we have but one world and one life, why spend it hating or whining.
Even if it doesn't seem like it, I love you all and hope that you all learned something from this. Even if it is that I'm an asshole, I'll deal.