So much stuff to say, so I'm just going to say it. Sorry for the Jumbliness.
First, I'm nearly better, still a bit depressed and stressed but better.
Second, I'm healthier than I thought. Had a physical yesterday and although the results were not perfect, they were a lot better than my last trip. My eyes are getter worse though, even with my glasses I only have 20/40 vision.
Thirdly, will be going to comicon in Phoenix again this year with my younger daughter Erin (also known as kyolover1231.deviantart.com/), would love to see anyone else who will be there.
Fourthly, I would to throw out a bunch of music I love. I know these are classical and Movie pieces but give them a listen.
1) Shostakovich's symphony no 5 last movement, vibrant, strong, beautiful and soaring
2) Karim Elmahmoudi's Orbit, an amazing experience to play and to listen to. the composer suggests that you are to imagine looking at the earth from high orbit.
3) Ralph Von William's Antarctica Symphony, a cold yet strident piece
4) Aaron Copeland's A Lincoln portrait, try to find a recording with James Earl Jones narrating.
5) Eric Von Korngold's Captain Blood soundtrack, the best pirate soundtrack...ever
6) John Rutter's Distant Land, You'll want headphones for this one to catch all the words and the nuances
7) Eric Blanke's High healed Shoes, an aria for an Evil Queen, just kidding here. I did compose this piece but it has only been performed once and that was not recorded. Was well received though.
That's all for now, love all of you regardless if I know you yet.
take care of yourself and everyone around you!